Friday, January 6, 2012

Kuja (Tribal?)

Dissidia Kuja.png
Story: Again, I know jackshit about the story of FFIX. If you wanna know the story, go find a reliable source or play the game (I wish I could).
KujaAlts.png
Personality:
-...Well I would say that his outfit sorta says it all but that's not really the case.
-Sadistic
-Narcissistic 
Kuja CG.png
Powers/Abilities:
-Those holy spheres (from what I understand, he only has them in the Dissidia games)
-Skilled/Powerful Sorcerer (largely using variations of Holy and Flare and make use of the Ultima spell to force Gaia to the brink of annihilation)
-Psychic powers (most of the villains seem to have it and I believe he is levitating through telekinesis, if I'm wrong than please say so)
-Superhuman Strength (well if we can believe someone as androgynous as Sephiroth can have above humanly strength, than I'm pretty sure we can accept Kuja having it as well.)
-Trance Form (hehe get it? nvm)
             -Amplifies all his powers
Dissidia Kuja ex.pngKuja Trance Alternate.pngKuja-ThirdEXMode.PNG
Weapons:
-I haven't seen any so I'll assume he doesn't have/use any.




PS. I heard that Kuja and Zidane are brothers in a sense...but I don't know. Can someone confirm this?

No comments:

Post a Comment