Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hmmm....Blazblue vs Dissidia?

As I'm sure all you know I'm a fan of Final Fantasy and that I heavily enjoy Dissidia 012. Although before I got my copy of Dissidia 012 I had played some BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Portable.

What do they have to do with each other? Not much. It's a considerably simplistic fighting game with neat character designs and good story for a fighting game.

Having played Dissidia and Blazblue back to back made me think of this: "What if x fought y?"

Something to note is that I base these matchups based on their powers, weapons, attitude/behavior and/or appearance.

I'll give as many examples as I can, so here it is:

1) Cloud vs Ragna
Ragna the Bloodedge (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png

2) Sephiroth vs Hakumen
Hakumen (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png

3) Tifa vs Litchi
Tifa LockhartLitchi Faye-Ling (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png

4) Cloud of Darkness vs Hazama
Hazama (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png

5) Prishe vs Makoto
Makoto Nanaya (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png

6) Onion Knight vs Carl Clover
Onion Knight (Final Fantasy III)/DissidiaCarl Clover (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png

7) Shantotto vs Rachel Alucard
Shantotto/DissidiaRachel Alucard (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png

8) Warrior of Light vs Tsubaki Yayoi
Warrior (Final Fantasy)/DissidiaTsubaki Yayoi (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png

9) Garland vs Iron Tager
Garland (Final Fantasy)/DissidiaIron Tager (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png

10) Ultimecia vs Nu-13
Ultimecia/DissidiaNu-13 (Continuum Shift, Character Select Artwork).png



And that's all the ones I can think of for now. Now I was thinking what about Dissidia vs Darkstalkers? But that's for another post. All images belong to the Final Fantasy Wiki and BlazBlue wiki. Good night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment